top of page

How to avoid mold

Mold could make feel ill. Flu like symptoms and more
Mold in a wall, mold in your home or office

Mold is an invisible gas that causes many symptoms such as cravings, lazyness, fogginess, reactions to foods, flu like symptoms, itchy ears, confusion, chronic fatigue and so many more.

It is an environmental hazard and food could be making it worse.

Try to refresh the air where you live in, undust regularly, let sunshine come in or in sunny days go out and expose your bedding and towels to kill off mold. If you live in a moldy building consider moving out to a more modern space.

You can deactivate food mold with some apple cider vinegar. Dilute 1 tablespoon in 1 cup of water and use this mixture to bath your berries. Lemon juice works too.

During mold treatment, you will need to avoid the following foods:

Aged cheeses

Baked foods




Dried fruits


Leavened bread

Moldy cheeses


Peanuts and peanut butter

Pickles and pickled foods


Soy sauce



Eat more spices, as in curries, add colourful vgeyables, good fats as in avocado, olives, fresh seeds as in linseeds and chia, fresh eggs and white fish, organic yoghurt and butter, use herbs and sea salt.

For treatment, please contact me. We will determine the right supplement protocol for you!


Featured Posts
Follow Me
  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
bottom of page